This month, CGMagazine takes a deep dive into the world of Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. B.J. Blazkowicz is back and he’s ready to fight back against the tyrannical Nazi regime in this latest instalment of the critically acclaimed Wolfenstein franchise.
The November issue features Brendan Quinn’s exclusive interviews with the team behind Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Machine games, as well as our full-coverage review of this latest foray into the world of Wolfenstein.
Brendan Frye talks with Monolith Productions about their latest release in the Middle Earth franchise, Middle Earth: Shadow of War. Lisa Mior talks with Wargaming‘ Arthur Plociennik about the past, present, and future of World of Warships.
Here’s what else you’ll find this month:
- Crafting Galaxies Part II: Creating a Player Experience
- How Overwatch’s Mercy Changes Help Break the Perception of Girl Gamers
- Canada 150 at Gamescom: Canada at Center Stage
- Machine Games
- Monolith Games
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
- Middle Earth: Shadow of War
- Call of Duty: WWII
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
You won’t want to miss a word! Get your copy today!